Following are services we cater under cloud computing services:
Cloud Computing Service Consulting
Our leading cloud computing service offerings are proficient in driving the development of cloud-native applications, management of cloud infrastructures, and migration of data & applications. Our team of certified cloud experts is proficient in developing cloud-native applications, managing cloud infrastructures, and migrating business data and application for cloud environments. Supporting businesses on their journies to the cloud with effective design, implementation, and comprehensive security measures, we safeguard VM's and server loads. As an end-to-end cloud computing service provider we do strive for meeting cloud computing requirements. our Cloud Management Portal supports businesses in the management and configuration of cloud platforms with a single click. Looking against every stage and every part, we ensure to get everything covered cost-effectively.
- Assessing of current infrastructure, investments, and definition of goals
- Conducting of workshops for gaining a thorough understanding and building plans for reaching desired stages
- Comprehensive exploratory evaluation with Cloud Value and TCO assessment
- Devising plans for capacity building, scaling, multi-vendor management, and build a detailed solution architecture
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Our infrastructure as a Service provisions the basic computing resources that are required for the deployment of enterprise systems over the Internet. The physical infrastructure of IT systems is shifted offsite and we offer access to a virtualized environment of computing resources. Taking the advantage of the elasticity and flexibility of the cloud for delivering infrastructure, our IaaS solutions also benefit businesses for choosing when, how, and what computing resources are consumed and scaling up or down as per changing requirements. Our Iaas Solutions will also configure and maintenance of the infrastructure upgrades for focussing on the applications.
Outsourcing the task of the development and maintenance infrastructure requirements to us can minimize capital expenditures over both hardware and software. Businesses only have to stick to a pay-as-you-go pricing model, that they only have to pay for the resources that they should use in a given period. Such kinds of financial incentives are especially appealing for startups and small and mid-sized business companies who have limited capital but require state-of-the-art IT systems for running their businesses.
Minimizing IT costs by migration towards virtualized servers and maximizing business agility with the end-to-end usage of on-demand computing resources, IaaS is an effective long-term strategy for short-term requirements. Our IaaS services can also be leveraged in seasonal marketing campaigns and promotions for the deployment of web applications on a short-term basis without paying upfront costs for adjusting to computing capacity.
Benefits of IaaS
- Scaling up and down with a subscription-based, pay-as-you-go model
- Optimum control over virtualized infrastructure with secure API
- Provision and management of cloud computing infrastructure requirement over the internet, eliminating the hassles of infrastructure management
- Effective management of data centers for access, authenticating of users, securing VM's, monitoring security logs, and securing networks
PaaS (Platform as a Service)
Catering to a runtime environment for programmers, our PaaS solutions drive smooth creation, testing, running, and deployment of web applications. Businesses can benefit from such solutions on a pay-per-use model and can access them with an internet connection. Managing the back end scalability, our experts make sure end users do not worry about infrastructure management. Our PaaS solutions comprise infrastructure components such as servers, storage, and networking, platform components such as middleware, development tools, database management systems, business intelligence, etc for supporting the web application life cycle.
Benefits of PaaS
- Ready to build applications and software development updates and backups
- Building, testing, debugging, deploying, hosting, and updating software without disturbing infrastructure provisioning and management
- Maintenance of the tech stack portability and seamless operations with other platforms
- Resource management over memory and CPU
SaaS (Software as a Service)
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) distribution model is designed in a way that allows users to access applications that are hosted online, freeing them from the hassles of installation, maintenance, or integration issues. We cater professional SaaS application development services by combining quick product evolution alongside qualitative and stabilized code. We cover all comprehensive stages of SaaS development and deliver reliable SaaS solutions that are compiled with well converted and optimized UI/UX design. Implementing best-in-class technologies and intuitive UX/UI design approaches, our SaaS experts to build robust SaaS applications as per requirement. Staying parallel to all principles, practices, and tools defined by government bodies such as CNCF, our dedicated SaaS professionals and UI/UX designers will develop solutions on demand par above industry standards.
Benefits of SaaS
- Minimum time to benefits, our SaaS solutions are ready for usage with the only minor probability of issues during software development
- Saving of costs with multi-tenant hardware and software environment
- Scalable and integration capable SaaS offerings
- Smaller costs and efforts for up-gradation and new releases
- Use of best of best in class practices and technology